Just finished the rough cut of first leg of the trans american tour.
Haven't decided about the further routes yet....will decide on the road... keeping "the element of surprise" ;)
View Larger Map
Going to take faster route through Pennsylvania and Ohio on DAY 1 so that I can save some time for Uppper Peninsula, Michigan.
I may camp at point 'K'. And what if the campsite is full or not available...then I'll party with Bears ;P
I am already excited, anxious, tensed and feeling weirdly lonely ;P